As CSA Consulting and Information Services Ltd. through our own website which is https://planettogether.csasys.com, we are taking into consideration the protection of the rights of privacy and personal data of visitors to our visitors in the process the personal data in order to provide a better user experience, and we use internet cookies. This Cookie Usage Policy (the “Policy”) explains what types of cookies are used under what conditions to all our Website visitors and users.
This Policy is applied regardless of what technologies, methods and how you connect to the Website. Therefore, we recommend that you read this Policy carefully and obtain a copy so that you can review it in the future.
I. What is Cookie?
Cookies are small data storage files stored by websites on your computer, mobile phones, tablets or other mobile devices that you access.
II. For What Purposes Is A Cookie Used?
Information about your website navigation is stored in cookie files. In this way, your devices that you have accessed will remember this data when you use the Website again. Therefore, cookies are necessary and important for you to use the Website effectively and easily.
Some Cookies are also used on the Website and third party websites to provide you with more suitable services, products or offers.
The main purposes of using cookies;
• Some technical data is required to use the Website more effectively,
• To remember your previous preferences, to provide easy access to some content on the Website, to fulfill their functions,
• Need for your personal data such as your IP address in order for the Company to fulfill its legal and contractual obligations, especially those arising from the Law No. 5651 on the Regulation of Broadcasts Made on the Internet and the Fight Against Crimes Committed Through These Publications and the Regulation on the Procedures and Principles on the Regulation of Internet Broadcasts.
III. What Types of Data Do We Process With Cookies?
Cookies generally collect data regarding your browsing and usage preferences on the device from which you access the Website, depending on their type. This data includes the pages you have accessed, our services and products you have viewed, and all the information about your browsing on the Website.
IV. What Types of Cookies Do We Use?
We use different types of cookies on the Website. These are mandotary cookies to be used to keep the Website running, function cookies, analysis / performance cookies and targeting / advertising cookies.
COOKIE TYPES IN USE:
Mandotary Cookies: These cookies are absolutely necessary for the Website to function properly. These cookies are needed to manage the system and prevent fraudulent transactions, and if blocked, the Website will not work.
Functional Cookies: These cookies are used to give you a more advanced and easy usage experience. For example, remembering your previous preferences, providing easy access to some content on the Website fulfills its functions. You can prevent the use of these cookies as described in detail below.
Analysis / Performance Cookies: These cookies enable us to analyze and understand the functioning of the Website and to improve the Website by interacting with you. You can prevent the use of these cookies as described in detail below.
Targeting / Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to identify and present content that may be of interest to you, including advertising content. You can prevent the use of these cookies as described in detail below. However, blocking these cookies may not completely block the advertising content and may allow you to serve ads with general content instead of ads that may only interest you.
TYPES OF COOKIES IN TERMS OF STORAGE:
Persistent Cookies: These are cookies that persist on the person’s computer until a certain date or until they are deleted by the user. These cookies are mostly used to measure users’ site movements and preferences.
Session Cookies: These cookies are used to separate the user’s visit into sessions and do not collect data from the user. The cookie is deleted when the user closes the web page visited or remains inactive for a certain period of time.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
Some cookies belonging to third parties are also used on our website. Although these cookies are not positioned directly by https://qadturkiye.com/ Website, because the users visit other websites it becomes available.
Target and tracking cookies are used to help third parties provide services, especially advertising services, and to increase the effectiveness of these services. These cookies can remember the web pages and sites you visit and collect personal data, especially the IP address of the user device.
If you provide links to social networks, when you visit the Website from social plugins and use these plugins, the Website connects directly to the server of the selected social network. The content provided by the plug-in is then transmitted directly from social networks to your web browser and added to the website you are visiting. In this way, the relevant social network can access and process your data and combine it with the data of your account on the relevant social network.
Please note that we have no influence or control over the scope of data that social networks process through plug-ins. Please carefully review the personal data processing policies published by the relevant social networks to learn more about the purpose, methods and duration of social networks processing your personal data.
The following cookies are used on the Website:
• Internet Explorer
1. Open the desktop and tap or click the Internet Explorer icon on the taskbar.
2. Tap or click the Tools button and Internet options.
3. Tap or click the Privacy tab, then move the slider up under Settings to block all cookies and tap or click the OK button.
• Microsoft Edge
1. Click the three-dot section in the upper right corner of your Microsoft Edge browser and navigate to the Settings section.
2. In the new window that comes up, after you say Select Items to Clean, select the sections you want to clean from the window that appears.
3. There are many sections here. You can start the cleaning process by choosing the one you want.
• Google Chrome
1. Open Chrome on your computer.
2. In the upper right, click More Settings.
3. Click Advanced at the bottom.
4. Click Content settings under “Privacy and security”.
5. Click on Cookies.
6. Search for the Website name under “All cookies and site data”.
7. Click the Uninstall icon to the right of the site
• Mozilla Firefox
1. Click the Firefox Menu button and select Options.
2. Select the Privacy and Security panel and go to the History section.
3. Change the Firefox setting to use custom settings for history.
4. Click the “Show cookies” button. Cookies window will appear.
5. In the Search: field, type the name of the site whose cookies you want to delete. Cookies matching your search will be displayed.
6. Select the cookie (s) you want to delete and click the Delete selected button.
7. Click the Close button to close the Cookies window. Then close the about: preferences page
1. Choose Safari> Preferences.
2. Click Privacy.
3. Click Website Data.
4. Select one or more websites, and then click Delete or Delete All.
You can find more information about how to do this in other main web browsers at “https://www.esb.org.tr/cerez-bellek” or “https://www.aboutcookies.org”.
VI. Contact Us
You can use one of the communication ways specified below to send us all your questions and comments about the policy:
Website: https: Contact – Esupportpro (csasys.com)